
My first baseball game was a blast! The Royals lost, but on the other hand, the Cardinals won and Pujols hit a homer. It was exciting.
This is right after we parked the car, but before I had to take a bath in sunscreen.
We got there plenty early so we spent some time playing in the grass outside the stadium.
It was great fun to get to go to the game with Papa Danny and Grandma Cheri. I was rooting for the Royals and they were for the Cardinals.
This is what happens to a lot of Royals fans at the game. You'll notice that Papa is still smiling big.
Watching the game was a lot of fun. Daddy let me wear his hat for a while. He needs a new one.
Mommy and Daddy bought me a souvenir bat for my first big league game. It was pretty much the coolest thing I had ever seen.
Before we left, we took this photo with Royal great Frank White.
The Royals also had a Sluggerrr growth poster giveaway. I loved all of my new stuff from the game including the bat and a new ball.
Oh yeah, the Cardinals won 10-3.








5 comments:
Hey Grady,
That's awesome that you went to your first baseball game today! You picked a good one :) I hope the Redbirds made a fan out of you (stick with Papa Danny, don't listen to what Daddy says about the Royals). You've already been to one more game than I have this year!
Well I'm so glad that you're doing great, tell your mom and dad I say hi! Come visit me in St. Louis and we'll go to a Cards game at the new Busch!
Your friend,
Amy
Grady!! You look like you had a blast at the game. I'm so glad you got to go and your parents are way cool for buying you your first bat. You look pretty ecstatic!! Plus that is probably the coolest outfit I've ever seen you in. Must've been fun, sorry I missed it! I love you and I'll see you soon.
I hope you and your family had fun at the game. It is about time your dad took you to see some baseball. It looks like you are getting bigger and bigger each time I look at your website. Have fun little guy.
Hey Grady,
A piece of advise. If a team builds a statue of Frank White because he is one the better players in team history…you better pick a new team to cheer for.
Also I received an e-mail from your father stating he wanted to join the Cardinals bandwagon. Just so you know your dad is a closet Cards fan. Go birds.
Peace-Andy
Hi Grady! I love looking at your pictures and seeing how big you are getting. Looks like you had another fun weekend being at the baseball game and being with Grandma & Grandpa Brune! You are a lucky guy! Grandpa & I are out out school now and hopefully we can see you more. We'll see you on Saturday! We love you!
Post a Comment