Everybody loves hunting for the perfect pumpkin. What a tough guy with the lid down low. Cut off jean short overalls...I had to look away.
Love the chicken coop. Those birds are silly.
When you're 2 1/2, you know a lot things including which way to go in a hay maze.
Should we get a green one? I don't know, we've never had one before. Let's do it.
Of course you know we like sitting on big things.
1 comment:
Grandma Ginny
said...
Another great time at the pumpkin patch! These were some fun pictures to look at. I hope you got the green one, and I liked the yellow one too - plus an orange one of course.
You guys are sure getting tall on that growth chart!
1 comment:
Another great time at the pumpkin patch! These were some fun pictures to look at. I hope you got the green one, and I liked the yellow one too - plus an orange one of course.
You guys are sure getting tall on that growth chart!
Post a Comment