Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First T-Ball Season In the Books

M.V.P.

This was the only time I actually wore these baseball pants, because it was a HOT season.




This game was against the Pirates. They were way good.



This is a hot, sweaty boy.

Getting ready for my next big hit.


Two of Grady's biggest fans.

At the end of the year pizza party I got a medal from Coach.

Me and the man Tre showing off the hardware.

One of the best parts of t-ball is the pizza party and arcade at the end of the year. Pop-a-shot is the coolest.

As is air hockey.

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

Hey there! Great pictures of your t-ball games, Grady. Good job on getting a medal. Tell Dad thanks for all the pictures!!!! Glad I got to see you guys this weekend. Have a good week at school! Love, Grandma