Went to St. Louis to see some family and go to Grant's Farm.
We got to stay in a pretty fancy hotel room and, more importantly, ate some popcorn in bed.
Simon says, put your hand on your head.
First thing we got to do at Grant's Farm was ride the train.
While we were on the train we checked out the map to see where we needed to go.
Looking at the elephants.
These goats, like all goats, were very hungry.
One of the goats pulled that top right off that bottle.
1 comment:
Grandma Ginny
said...
Looks like another fun trip! I haven't been to Grant's Farm in a very long time. You need to take me there with you sometime. Good job on the swimming, Grady. Colin, I like the way you're really studying the animals. You and Grady sure took some great pictures. later....Love, Grandma
1 comment:
Looks like another fun trip! I haven't been to Grant's Farm in a very long time. You need to take me there with you sometime. Good job on the swimming, Grady. Colin, I like the way you're really studying the animals. You and Grady sure took some great pictures. later....Love, Grandma
Post a Comment