See all those kids in the background? I'm about to own them. While they're all not paying attention, I'm locked in.
A big part of the neighborhood hunt is that the purple eggs are for the little kids.
Checking out how much damage we did.
Mom got us a sweet egg-coloring kit.
It came with stickers too, which makes it more awesome.
Oh hi, just sampling the chocolates.
It's always a treat when cousins meet.
1 comment:
Grandma Ginny
said...
Easter egg hunts are really fun. You really looked like you were focused, Grady. I hope you found a lot of eggs. Those were some neat-looking eggs you had too.
That is a great picture of all the cousins!
Colin, you sure do a good job of looking for eggs. I hope your monkey had fun too.
1 comment:
Easter egg hunts are really fun. You really looked like you were focused, Grady. I hope you found a lot of eggs. Those were some neat-looking eggs you had too.
That is a great picture of all the cousins!
Colin, you sure do a good job of looking for eggs. I hope your monkey had fun too.
Love you both! Grandma Ginny
Post a Comment