Monday, November 28, 2005

A Great Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was fantastic. I had a great time seeing a lot of family. Unfortunately, the camera operators didn't take enough photos!


We started in Jeff City at Uncle Travis and Aunt Terri's House. I played with my cousins Lexi, Lauren, Jacob and Luke. Here's me with Lexi and Lauren.




We then headed to Mexico where I met Great Grandpa and Grandma White for the first time. We talked, laughed and played for two hours. This is me with Great Grandma White.




Aunt Peggy and my cousin Johann were also there.




Here's four White boys you don't want to mess with. Me with my Great Grandpa White, Dad and Grandpa White.




Last up are some miscellaneous photos of me just clowning around the house. I shared some laughs with my buddie Colton last week.




I showed Dad how big his brain is.




Winter is coming but I'm not worried because I've got a sweet hat to keep me warm.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Your pictures are great! You look like you had a fun Thanksgiving! Tell your dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Grandma loves you!

Anonymous said...

Grady, I hope you and your parents had fun on your Dad's birthday! He's getting old. :P You were so much fun to hang out with over Thanksgiving. I can't wait to hear what else you have to say next time I see you!
Love,
Aunt Kelli